"We just got the model and we all were pleased with the output of your service. The model
and site were both great and even [the] color was better than we expected. We hope [to keep] in touch with you and
keep working together. Thank you for your elaborate work."
3D models or rapid prototypes are the perfect tool to make winning presentations and design reviews
Impress clients with physical models and prototypes fabricated by the experts
in our 3D Modeling / Rapid Prototyping group. Using state of the art 3D printers, ABC Imaging converts your idea—from
2D or 3D CAD systems or from a sketch—into physical models for presentations, design reviews displays, or
- Print models in color—no painting required
- Add text, arrows, and texture maps to models
- Project topographical features into the models using satellite imagery or digital mapping data
- Communicate your product or idea physically
- Check the fit and function of a product before production
- Get your model in hours…not weeks
3D printing allows you to communicate design concepts using physical models—not the back of a napkin. Prototypes can
include functional components such as gears, fasteners, and other mechanical parts.
Our 3D Modeling / Rapid Prototyping group uses both Z Corporation
™ 3D printers. With either type of
printer, we can create stacked models when your model exceeds the printer build size.
You will be surprised at the speed and affordability of 3D printing. These two factors make models a tool that
can help architects and engineers convey their ideas during project design reviews. With a 3D model, a contractor
can accurately convey a mechanical layout requirement to a subcontractor and avoid costly rework.
We continue to add machines to our stores across the US to allow us to provide the fast and professional service
you expect from ABC Imaging. For more information about 3D physical modeling or rapid prototyping, pricing, and
delivery contact email@example.com
or call 202.429.8870, x124
Some professions using 3D printing and their applications include
- Architecture—Interior and exterior designs, building sites with accurate topographical features, precision geometry study models
- Medicine—molecular models, anatomical models, prosthetics, medical equipment
- Product design—toys, electronic control panels and components, packaging, tools